The Minimus 80v2 is a multi-sport shoe delivering a closer to barefoot running and walking experience. Built for the outdoors, with all-day versatility and the added protection of a full-coverage Vibram® outsole, the Minimus 80v2 gives you greater traction and stability than many other outdoor shoes, but the breathability and cushioning New Balance is known for with no-sew overlay uppers and the ACTEVA® midsole.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- No-sew material application
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved.
- Color: Red with Black & Gray
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 255 Grams (9.1 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites