It’s okay to have high expectations for our Lyla boot. Not just because it’s a high one, but because it delivers. Along with long, lean looks from a shaft that comes up a little taller in the front and stops at the knee, this boot has pretty details too, from antiqued buckles on the side to flattering criss-cross leather straps at the ankle. The leawood wrapped heel is distressed for an authentic worn-in look. And, this boot even has Ortholite® footbeds for added comfort.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Burnished leather upper
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Stretch gore allows for additional movement and easy entry
- Rubber Toplift provides traction
- Leawood wrapped heel
- Zip closure
- Adjustable buckle closure allows for personalized comfort and fit
- Textile Lining
- TR Outsole provides traction control
- Delivers long term comfort, breathability, and anti-microbial function to fight odor
- Circumference: 13 3/4"
- Shaft Height: 13 1/4"
- 2" outside heel with distressed leawood wraps
- Color: Taupe
- Weight: 484.8 grams (17.1 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites