The Pressure Relief insole features a Plastazote® top layer that molds to the base of your foot to help spread pressure evenly. The insole is designed to reduce shear and friction that causes blisters.
- Orange ABZORB® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- Extra Deep Heel Cup - Reduces pressure by redistributing the body's weight over a greater surface area.
- Molded Arch Support - For added comfort and stability.
- Tapered Toe - Allows insoles to fit better in all athletic and cleated footwear.
- Plastazote® Top Layer - The Plastazote® material uses the heat from your body to mold to the base of your foot, which can help relieve pressure. If you have diabetes or arthritis, this insole may be a good choice. We recommend speaking to your doctor.
- Added Cushioning - Foam cushioning for shock absorption provides all-day comfort. This insole may be a good choice if you have a high arch or tend to under-pronate.
- Unisex Sizing - Use our handy sizing chart to determine your size.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites