If you are seeking extra shock absorption and cushioning then this insole is for you. The Performance Sport Cushion insole is highly versatile and ideal for a wide variety of foot types, including: those with high arches or inflexible (rigid) arches.
- Orange Abzorb® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- The extra deep heel cup, external heel stabilizer, external arch support and metatarsal arch rise all work together to stabilize the foot
- By controlling the amount the foot slides across the insole's surface, the Anti-Blister top cover helps prevent blisters and keeps feet cooler and drier
- New Balance Performance Insoles can be used all day-everyday for standing, walking, running, or any sport
- The contoured shape of the Metatarsal Pad is designed to redistribute weight and pressure and help give relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma and Metatarsalgia
- Heel and forefoot thickness has been adjusted by size; smaller insoles are made proportionally thinner than larger size insoles to ensure a proper fit
- Lighter Weight - 10% to 30% lighter than other performance cushion insoles.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites