The Performance Sport Cushion insole is a versatile insole ideal for a wide variety of foot types. This insole can be suitable for those with high arches or inflexible (rigid) arches, as well as for anyone who desires extra shock absorption and comfort.
- Orange ABZORB® cushioning layer (with PORON® Urethane Technology) provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption
- External Heel Stabilizer - Helps increase lateral stability inside the shoe.
- Extra Deep Heel Cup - Reduces pressure by redistributing the body's weight over a greater surface area.
- Separate Heel and Forefoot Cushioning - Foam cushioning provides extra shock absorption.
- etc® Top Fabric - Anti-friction material helps control the amount the foot and sock slide across the insole's surface. This can help prevent blisters and keep your feet cooler and drier.
- Molded Arch Support - For added comfort and stability.
- Tapered Toe - Allows the insoles to fit better in all athletic and cleated footwear.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites