The great outdoors just got greater for kids who run off the beaten path with the New Balance Minimus 1010v2. This outdoor kids' Minimus has the same low profile of mom's and dad's but is shaped to fit a child's developing foot. An exceptionally durable and lightweight trainer, the v2 features a synthetic/mesh upper, injection molded EVA midsole and a rugged rubber outsole for traction.
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Aggressive lugged outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Ripstop/Synthetic Upper
- Solid rubber outsole
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Color: Blue with Yellow & Orange
- Shoe Last: K-MIN
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites