An entirely different approach to trail running than the traditional running shoe, the KT20 New Balance Minimus Trail creates a near-barefoot experience on the trail just for kids. The fitted, minimalist upper pairs up with the proven versatile durability of an outsole engineered especially for the trail to make a performance shoe with trend-setting style that's comfortable with or without socks.
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Lightweight, mesh-based upper with synthetic reinforcement provides increased breathability and speed
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Color: Black with Silver
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites