With a curved shape specifically engineered to mimic a child's foot, the New Balance Minimus 20v3 is a shoe that's anything but kid's stuff. A C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and flexibility, the synthetic/mesh upper offers a comfortable fit and an alternative closure strap gives girls easy on-and-off convenience. Bottom line: The 20v3 gives kids the support and protection they need for outdoor play while enabling natural movement. It's like playing barefoot. But the colors are much better.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Leather/Mesh upper
- Solid rubber outsole
- Color: Blue with Diva Pink
- Shoe Last: K-MIN
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites