With a low-to-the-ground ride, the 1690 is a lightweight option for runners of any level. A seamless mesh upper offers the perfect mix of comfort and breathability, while a lugged rubber outsole means you can take the road less traveled without sacrificing comfort.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Innovative platform engineered to reduce weight and enhance flexibility
- Breathable air mesh
- No-sew material application
- Lugged rubber outsole
- Ripstop Nylon upper
- Color: Black with Yellow
- Shoe Last: PL-4
- Weight: 255 grams (9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites