The New Balance Minimus Vibram® Thong combines minimalist comfort with the convenience of a slip-on sandal. Add to that the extreme durability of a Vibram® outsole and you have the perfect sandal for your summer adventures, whether your plans include trekking along a rocky beach or lounging by the pool.
- Compression EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Heel cup and arch support
- Minimalist construction and materials to cut down on excessive weight and bulkiness
- Perforated synthetic Polyurethane upper
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Color: Brown with Lime Green
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites