The New Balance 880, eagerly awaited update to the popular 759 running shoe, is built on the ACTEVA® LITE midsole with Stability Web® to provide a lightweight, supportive, and well-cushioned ride. Perfect for a runner with a neutral gait, this comfortable trainer is packed with premium features but still weighs in at only 10.9 ounces.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance
to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Color: Silver with Blue
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 309 grams (10.9 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites