In commemoration of Boston's big race comes the Limited Edition Boston 890v4. The inspiration for this limited edition shoe is #LoveBoston, a tribute to the supporters and competitors of the historic event in New Balance's hometown. Lighter than ever with no loss of cushioning or durability, our 890v4 men’s running shoe features a responsive REVlite midsole, plus an enhanced ABZORB® crash pad that ups shock absorption and stability. The supportive yet lightweight FantomFit upper - which features an outline of Massachusetts — uses no-sew overlay construction to keep your foot secure. And last but not least, the shoes sport hearts on the back of the heels, "Run Fastah" lace tips, and #LoveBoston hashtags on the heels and insoles as a reminder to celebrate and support the city each time you lace up for a run.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- REVlite midsole foam
- No-sew material application
- Color: Hi-Lite with Vision Blue & Velocity Red
- Shoe Last: PL-8
- Weight: 240 grams (8.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites