In commemoration of London's big race comes the Limited Edition London 890v4, inspired by British racing green - the international motor racing color of the UK and a symbol of speed. Lighter than ever with no loss of cushioning or durability, our men's 890v4 running shoe features a responsive REVlite midsole, plus an enhanced ABZORB® crash pad that ups shock absorption and stability. The supportive yet lightweight FantomFit upper - which sports a tonal 06 racing number to celebrate New Balance's founding in 1906 - uses no-sew overlay construction to keep your foot secure.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- No-sew material application
- REVlite midsole foam
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Color: Rainforest with Yellow & Gold
- Shoe Last: PL-8
- Weight: 240 grams (8.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites