In commemoration of Rome's big race comes the New Balance Limited Edition Rome 890v4, inspired by the athletic superstars of Ancient Rome - the gladiator. Lighter than ever with no loss of cushioning or durability, our 890v4 running shoe features a responsive REVlite midsole, plus an enhanced ABZORB® crash pad that ups shock absorption and stability. The supportive yet lightweight FantomFit upper uses no-sew construction to keep your foot secure at any speed. A synthetic leather-look finish, waxed laces and metallic accents reminiscent of gladiators' armor and shields make the men's Rome 890v4 a must for any competitor.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- No-sew material application
- ABZORB® crash pad cradles the heel area medially and laterally for additional stability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- REVlite midsole foam
- Unique podular structure maintains notion of full ground contact geometries, preserving the purity of the originally coveted 890 ride
- Color: Burgundy with Race Red & Gold
- Shoe Last: PL-8
- Weight: 240 grams (8.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites