In commemoration of Tokyo's big race comes the New Balance Limited Edition Tokyo 890v4, inspired by Japan's national flower the cherry blossom. Lighter than ever with no loss of cushioning or durability, our men's 890v4 running shoe features a responsive REVlite midsole, plus an enhanced ABZORB® crash pad that ups shock absorption and stability. The supportive yet lightweight FantomFit upper - unique in a mix of gray, blue and pink that recalls Japan's clouds, sky and cherry blossoms - uses no-sew construction to keep your foot secure at any speed.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- No-sew material application
- REVlite midsole foam
- Color: White with Blue & Pink Glo
- Shoe Last: PL-8
- Weight: 240 grams (8.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites