The legendary Made in USA 990 series comes full circle with the newest release from New Balance! The men's NYC 990 features a classic design with a universal appeal, from its premium pigskin upper with mesh inserts for breathability to the stability-enhancing ABZORB® midsole plus ENCAP to promote a healthy gait. Whether you're running five miles a day or rushing from class to class on your feet, the seriously comfortable 990 takes you everywhere in timeless casual style.
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- Pigskin/Mesh upper
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Blown rubber forefoot
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- Color: Red with Gold
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 380 grams (13.4 oz.)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites