Made for long distance running and mild stability. This shoe features a medial post for pronation control, lightweight design and exceptional shock absorption.
- The N-ERGY® cartridge is able to provide enhanced supportive cushioning mainly due to its asymmetrical three-chamber design. A clearly defined heel cleft offers greater flexibility, the lateral (outer) chamber provides cushioning, and a medial (inner) chamber provides extra pronation control and foot stability. This medial chamber is reinforced with a cushion made of Dupont's Hytrel® compound. The remainder of the cartridge is made of durable thermoplastic urethane.
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Medial post on inside edge of shoe to prevent over-pronation
- Forefoot Flex Grooves for extreme flexibility
- Rubber sole for lightweight cushioning
- Color: Black with Yellow & Silver
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites