Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the MR10 is taking the running world by storm.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- No sew overlays in optimal areas
- Anti-Microbial treatment
- Odor resistant
- Lightweight mesh upper
- Color: White with Neon Green & Blue
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 184 grams (6.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites