Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Road running shoe is engineered for use on pavement and other varied running surfaces. Supremely comfortable and extremely lightweight, the MR10 is taking the running world by storm.
- Odor resistant
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Lightweight mesh upper
- 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- Glow in the dark
- No-sew material application
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction. Vibram is a registered trademark of Vibram S.p.A. All rights reserved.
- Color: White with Blue & Yellow
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 184 grams (6.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites