If you love the retro look but you need a shoe that's full of the cutting-edge technical upgrades that set New Balance apart, look no further than the 2002. Long-awaited successor to the celebrated 2001, the 2002 is the most comfortable retro-running shoe you'll find anywhere. Featuring a full-length application of N-ergy® cushioning and a supple, full-grain nubuck upper, this running shoe is a truly luxurious experience for your feet.
- Nubuck leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Blown rubber forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Full-length N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Dual Density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- These shoes are proudly produced in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- TPU logo details
- Open-air mesh
- Color: Gray with Navy
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 396 grams (14 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites