The latest from Minimus, the 20 Road features a low-to-the-ground four-millimeter drop along with expanded Vibram® outsole coverage and an enhanced upper for those looking for more complete fit.
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Color: Gray with Orange
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 159 Grams (5.6 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites