The Minimus 20v1 Road is built upon the same fundamental elements as its trail counterpart, except engineered in a manner that is more geared towards on-road running. An Acteva Lite midsole and Vibram outsole allow you to glide across the road with ease, providing a nice blend of lightweight cushioning and traction.
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Color: Blue with Orange
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 167 grams (5.9 oz.)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites