New Balance presents our lightest trainer yet! Engineered from the ground up, the neutral 890 is a new kind of lightweight shoe, each part designed with purpose. The full ground contact outsole is just as compatible with midfoot and forefoot strikes as it is with a traditional heel strike. Innovative diamond shapes cut in relief from the extra-durable REVlite midsole provide as much function as fashion, and the coordinating diamond motif on the outsole helps with grip and transition. It's also an award-winner: the 890 was named "Gear of the Year" in Outside magazine's spring 2011 Gear Guide.
- Blown Rubber Forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Welded seams for no-sew material application
- Flat, soft laces slide through uniquely flat lacing holes, locking them in place and preventing top-of-foot discomfort
- Created to meet the competitive requirements of world-class runner and Team New Balance member Andy Baddeley, whose name appears on the men's 890
- The stated weight of the men's 890 shoe (9.7oz and 275g) applies to men's size 9.5 D.
- Color: Blue with Yellow & White
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 275 grams (9.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites