Superior comfort meets classic style with this durable high-mileage trainer. As the newest edition to the legendary 990 series, the 993 features ABZORB® SBS advanced cushioning in the forefoot for responsiveness you can feel for miles. The addition of ABZORB® DTS in the heel plus a full-length ABZORB® insert will cushion each step to help you love running even more!
- Looking for the 990?
- These shoes are proudly produced in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning and effective resistance to compression set
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- ABZORB® SBS is a superior engineered foam that provides optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- Pigskin/Mesh Upper provides your foot with a lightweight and supportive feel
- New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Color: Navy with White
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 388 grams (13.7 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites