Perhaps the best argument for going the long way 'round. The New Balance 1600 is one of the lightest marathon flats on the market. Its REVlite® RC midsole features a higher density foam for superior responsiveness while its high-traction, featherweight Dynaride outsole delivers superior performance for all 26.2. Winner of 2013 Triathlete Best in Class award.
- High traction, featherweight outsole that delivers superior performance without a base layer of rubber.
- REVlite RC is a higher density version of REVlite foam engineered for greater responsiveness.
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Blown rubber outsole
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Breathable air mesh
- Color: Kinetic Blue with Black & Yellow
- Shoe Last: NBJ
- Weight: 164.4 grams (5.8 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites