In the odor-resistant, moisture-wicking New Balance NBx Prism Half Zip, you'll look every inch the high-performance athlete, while high-visibility and color reflective accents make you even more eye-catching—a fact that comes in especially handy when you're running near road traffic in low-light conditions. Wear it on its own or layer this half-zip between a long-sleeved moisture management top and a performance jacket when you're running in temperatures with a more glacial inclination.
- N2—Middle Layer in New Balance Performance Layering System: Our durable, moisture-wicking middle layer provides insulation and protection in cooler conditions. Add this light- to mid-weight layer when your base layer isn't sufficiently warm for the day's weather
- Available with Reflective (Pink Shock) accents to keep you from being overlooked by drivers
- Stretch Knit Jersey with Polygiene®: 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane.
- Front and back reflectivity
- Thumbholes offer added comfort and warmth
- Polygiene® silver-ion technology in the fabric resists odor with ease
- LIGHTNING DRY® fabric wicks away moisture
- Welded seams help reduce overall garment weight and streamline the shape while preventing chafing over long distances
- Contrast mesh panels provide targeted ventilation
- Fold-over mitts with Reflective right cuff
- Color: Black with Cherry Tomato
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites