An entirely different approach to trail running, the MT00 Minimus Trail takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® outsole and combines it with a fitted, minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks.
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 0mm drop from heel to toe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- *0mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 0mm drop are approximate
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Color: Black with Tendershoots
- Shoe Last: NL-0
- Weight: 124 grams (4.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites