Did you think it could get better than barefoot? Make way for the latest evolution of the Minimus 10, and prepare for a barefoot experience that's more unbelievable than ever. The Minimus 10 features a natural 4mm drop, a new Vibram® outsole and lightweight mesh upper, along with a no-sew forefoot construction that minimizes the shoe's weight and reduces seam friction, meaning a shoe that's, almost inconceivably, much lighter and more durable than before.
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- Lightweight and extra-durable, the Cushion-Pushin' EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole rewards and supports your feet with the ultimate cushioning system, keeping feet cozy while offering unmatched resilience.
- Lightweight mesh upper
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Barefoot friendly internal construction
- Flexible overlays in optimal areas
- Anti-Microbial treatment
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- Color: Campanula with Jazz Green
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 175 Grams (6.2 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites