An entirely different approach to trail running, the MT10 Minimus Trail takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® outsole and combines it with a fitted, minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks.
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Odor resistant
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Color: Green with Yellow
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 213 grams (7.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites