Rugged and durable are two words that define your active lifestyle. Now they can describe your shoes. The rugged and durable New Balance 610v3 trail running shoe features an ACTEVA™ LITE midsole for lightweight comfort during every outdoor activity.
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Mesh upper
- Through a unique midsole design, the XLT Footbed provides great comfort and flexibility under foot.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) sockliner
- Color: Black with Gray & Orange
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 267 grams (9.45 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites