The New Balance 626 trail runner brings fun, on-trend style to the wilderness without sacrificing any function. The breathable mesh upper makes ventilation a breeze as you run on or off-road. The full-length N-FUSE midsole combines responsive cushioning and firm support into one great package, so they're great for casual wear too. With its internal shank acting as a mild gait stabilizer, the 626 is suitable for those with a neutral running gait or light overpronators.
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- N-FUSE® combines the foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance.
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Ndurance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Heel stabilizer
- Color: Black with Red
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 353 grams (12.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites