The New Balance 710 lightweight trail running shoe features an AT Tread® outsole for flexible durability, along with N-FUSE® technology and IMEVA cushioning to round out this stylish and comfortable shoe.
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- N-FUSE® Heel joins together foam of two different densities. The top foam is less dense for soft cushioning, while the denser bottom foam provides support and compression set resistance
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole combines a running and trail lug configuration for on- and off-road use
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown rubber outsole
- Color: Black with Orange & Gray
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 339 grams (12.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites