Minimus is a whole new approach to athletic footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Cross-Trainer embodies both elegant simplicity and technical advancement. With its padded collar and deliberate lace placement, the New Balance MX20 is engineered to keep your ankle stabilized in an ideal position. Tremendously comfortable, it also offers lightweight enhancements like rubber outsole insets for optimal traction. This revolutionary shoe brings barefoot-caliber performance to your gym and circuit workouts while still providing the protection and versatility of more traditional trainers.
- Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a new place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop* from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners as well as those with gait issues or chronic injury to conquer by learning better form.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Vibram® outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction
- No sew welded seams
- Odor resistant
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Color: Blue with Electric Blue
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 156 grams (5.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites