Minimus is a whole new approach to athletic footwear, inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. The Minimus Cross-Trainer embodies both elegant simplicity and technical advancement. With its padded collar and deliberate lace placement, the New Balance MX20 is engineered to keep your ankle stabilized in an ideal position. Tremendously comfortable, it also offers lightweight enhancements like rubber outsole insets for optimal traction. This revolutionary shoe brings barefoot-caliber performance to your gym and circuit workouts while still providing the protection and versatility of more traditional trainers.
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- *4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Odor resistant
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Color: Silver with Black & Orange
- Shoe Last: NL-1
- Weight: 206 grams (7.3 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites