This shoe has spikes or cleats and is designed for use on specific terrain.
The New Balance 2002 Golf Shoe boasts a modern look that’s only matched by the high-performing technologies contained within. Our revolutionary REVlite midsole, originally designed to provide lightweight cushioning to marathoners, keeps feet comfortable whether you’re walking the course or concentrating on your swing. And for all-important traction, the shoe’s lightweight, low-profile Champ® ONE-Lok® Zarma® Tour cleat system helps keep you in better contact with the ground.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Premium waterproof microfiber leather upper for a comfortable, dry fit
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- TPU outsole provides dynamic stability, flexibility and traction
- Champ® ONE-Lok® Zarma® cleat system maximizes traction and simplifies replacement. CHAMP®, ONE-Lok®, and ZARMA® are registered trademarks of MacNeill Engineering Company, Inc. All rights reserved."
- Color: White with Blue
- Weight: 323.2 grams (11.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites