This perennial basketball style made history last century and remains a contemporary favorite in this one. Featuring premium materials, a vertically ribbed toe guard, a diamond-patterned outsole and the famous Posture Foundation insert, the Center Hi remains the hi-top incarnation of the classic American shoe.
- Over the last seven decades, PF high tops have featured a variety of ankle patch designs, each perfectly matching the character of the silhouette. Many of these authentic, true-to-era patches are still found on PF archival reissues.
- The square, sport green PF heel patch, the most iconic and enduring of PF signals, is a symbol of style and play at its best.
- The diamond is a longstanding PF motif on many styles. It can be found embedded in outsoles, sculpted into foxing, printed on insoles and even embedded in the PF logo itself.
- Dynamic symbols of sport and speed, stripes are a timeless theme, often found on PF foxing or our trademark heel webbing.
- Posture Foundation Insole: If it doesn't have a genuine Posture Foundation insole, it's not a PF. Originally patented in 1933, today's Posture Foundation insole continues to set the bar for comfort in classic sneakers.
- Hi Top
- Color: Gray with Black
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites