This jacket blocks the wind, then packs into a pocket. Vented, reflective, and music-friendly, it is a must-have for the dedicated runner or everyday athlete.
- Packable into runner's left pocket
- Music-friendly pocket - Music-friendly pocket
- Lightning Dry® - Lightning Dry® fabric wicks away moisture
- Brushed tricot collar
- Body - 100% Polyester Body
- 360 Degree Reflectivity - Front and back reflectivity
- Back vents for breathability
- Wind-Resistant - Wind-resistant
- ICE Tag - ICE (In Case of Emergency) trim in external pocket for runner's safety
- Zip pocket(s) - Side zip pockets for secure storage
- Color: Magenta
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites