The New Balance Komen Skort is one of the stars of the Lace Up for the Cure® collection, sporting the famous pink ribbon and Susan G. Komen logos to remind you that when you bought this running skort, you contributed to the cause in the fight against breast cancer. It features a seamless inner compression short to help you stay you cool and dry while you run and an internal pocket that's handy for storing anything from your tunes to an energy gel packet or two.
- Reflectivity for added safety and visibility
- LIGHTNING DRY® fabric wicks away moisture
- Wide elastic waistband for a great fit
- Outseam - 14 inches on size medium
- Boy short
- 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Color: Magenta
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2016.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites