In a new featherweight fabric with a contrast boy short, reflectivity and color binding, our Bonita Skirt is bonita through and through. Simple and streamlined with a wide comfort waistband and secure zip pocket, the moisture-wicking technology will keep you cool and dry while you run for the cure.
- LIGHTNING DRY® fabric wicks away moisture
- Wide elastic waistband for a great fit
- to store your GPS, MP3 player, cell phone, keys, and other valuables
- Back zip pocket securely stores your MP3 player or other small media device
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014. The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen® .
- New lightweight fabric
- Contrast color binding and boyshort
- Center back length 14"
- Color: Black with Sangria
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites