The 1080v3 provides neutral runners comfort and protection in a lightweight frame. With N2 heel cushioning, an ABZORB crash pad, and a thin, light, arch-securing FantomFit quarter, the 1080v3 can keep up, mile after mile.
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- No sew welded seams
- Blown rubber outsole
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- T-beam is a lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum torsional stability and arch support through a unique center beam design
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Color: Purple with Pink
- Shoe Last: NPL-1
- Weight: 225 grams (7.95 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites