The New Balance 1290 running shoe was designed in Boston and made in Maine, which is, coincidentally, about how far you feel you can run in this lightweight performer before you even notice it's on your feet. Part of our Made in the USA Collection, its REVlite® midsole foam, ABZORB® insert for cushioning and blown rubber outsole make this a shoe that takes you along for the ride.
- These shoes are proudly made in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,300 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- No-sew material application
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Color: Black with Blue
- Shoe Last: NPL-1
- Weight: 213 grams (7.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites