"The 1600 has so much cross-over appeal. It's great for a workout or with a pair of leggings and is really lightweight." - Heidi Klum
A competitive running shoe, the 1600 has been chosen by Heidi Klum to be part of her Heidi Klum for New Balance line, with colors she has chosen and form and function she approves. A bright and stylish women's runner, the HKNB 1600 features a blown rubber outsole, breathable air mesh and a synthetic upper. Designed to provide a glove-like fit for the entire foot.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Blown rubber outsole
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- High traction, featherweight outsole that delivers superior performance without a base layer of rubber.
- Breathable air mesh
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Heidi Klum for New Balance
- Color: MicroChip with White & Fiery Coral
- Shoe Last: NBJ
- Weight: 141.4 grams (4.98 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites