Make your competition feel the heat with the Limited Edition New Balance Nationals 3190, the official shoe of the 2014 New Balance Nationals. Designed to be lightweight, this women’s running shoe is defined by its smooth ride and intelligent geometries. The REVlite midsole gives this neutral shoe responsive cushioning, and the deflection provided by the blown rubber outsole means durability you can count on. All this and the lightweight breathability of a FantomFit upper make the New Balance 3190 a perfect fit for longer training runs and race days alike.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- T-Beam provides tortional flexibility through lightweight design
- Blown rubber outsole
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Poliyou® antibacterial foam insert cushions, absorbs moisture, and protects against odor
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."
- Color: Red with Blue & White
- Shoe Last: SL-1
- Weight: 335 grams (11.3 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites