Make light work of a long haul with the New Balance 750v2, a running shoe that brings flexibility and comfort together into one, great looking shoe. On the inside, the 750v2 features cutting edge technology like an XLT footbed that provides comfort and flexibility under-foot and an ACTEVA® LITE midsole that provides cushioning that's 24% lighter than traditional foam. Top it off with a synthetic/mesh upper for lightweight, breathable comfort.
- 12mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12mm drop are approximate
- Solid rubber outsole
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Breathable air mesh
- Rubber outsole
- Through a unique midsole design, the XLT Footbed provides great comfort and flexibility under foot.
- Color: Blue with Pink & White
- Shoe Last: RL-4
- Weight: 213 grams (7.5 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites