The perfect everyday trainer, the New Balance 770v2 improves upon an already successful mild stability running shoe. The lightweight synthetic and mesh upper teams up with a well-equipped and highly engineered midsole featuring N-ergy, ABZORB® and Stability Web® to provide performance fit and supportive comfort to the daily runner. The medial post provides assistance to mild overpronators and shores up the fatigued runner's gait cycle.
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Blown rubber forefoot for lightweight cushioning
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- Lightweight, mesh-based upper with synthetic reinforcement provides increased breathability and speed
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Color: White with Pink & Black
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 246 grams (8.7 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2014.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites