The perfect everyday trainer, the New Balance 770v3 improves upon an already successful mild stability running shoe. The lightweight synthetic and mesh upper teams up with a well-equipped and highly engineered midsole, and the style features N-Durance, ABZORB® and Stability Web® to provide performance fit and supportive comfort to the daily runner. The medial post provides assistance to mild overpronators and shores up the fatigued runner's gait cycle.
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- Stability web
- Medial post
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Color: Gray with Komen Pink & White
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 233 grams (8.2 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites