This highly responsive trainer has a performance fit and was developed for runners seeking premium cushioning and a moderate level of stability: stability that's built into the shoe from the ground up. The 860v2, the second generation of the popular New Balance 860 stability trainer, gives serious runners an edge with a dual-density medial post, ACTEVA™ Lite midsole, lightweight airmesh upper, plus ABZORB® in the forefoot and advanced N-ergy® cushioning in the heel. This exceptional shoe was named "Editor's Choice" in the December 2011 issue of Runner's World.
- STABILITY WEB® delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance
to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- N-ERGY® provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- Removable full-length insert of ABZORB® cushioning provides added comfort
- Dual-density medial post discourages overpronation
- Medicare approved colorways: SB2, BK2
- Color: Silver with Pink
- Shoe Last: PL-1
- Weight: 269 grams (9.5 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites