Built to meet the demands of world-class runners, the 890v3 brings peak performance to every run. The 890 features a REVlite midsole and an ABZORB crash pad for a lightweight, comfortable run.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- Synthetic/Mesh upper
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- Entire midsole made of Abzorb® FL provides unique lightweight shock absorption
- No sew welded seams
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Thin TPU welds provide seamless application
- Color: Komen Pink with Silver
- Shoe Last: NPL-1
- Weight: 217 grams (7.65 oz)
- New Balance will contribute 5% of the suggested retail price of sales from the Lace Up for the Cure® Collection with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 each year to Susan G. Komen® through 2012.
- The Running Ribbon and Lace Up for the Cure® are registered trademarks of Susan G. Komen®.
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites