The women's NYC 890v4 is never bashful. Designed for the big race, this limited edition neutral cushioned running shoe is an ode to the city. A cradle-like crash pad provides increased protection on impact, while a REVlite midsole and no-sew FantomFit upper ensure a secure but lightweight experience. Callouts to the Brooklyn Bridge, nods to the skyline and colorful elements of the borough's street art scene add NYC details.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- ABZORB® crash pad cradles the heel area medially and laterally for additional stability
- 8mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- No-sew material application
- Unique podular structure maintains notion of full ground contact geometries, preserving the purity of the originally coveted 890 ride
- PL-8 last
- Color: Black with Red & Yellow
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites