In commemoration of Tokyo’s big race comes the New Balance Tokyo 890v4, inspired by Japan’s national flower the cherry blossom. Lighter than ever with no loss of cushioning or durability, this limited edition version of our 890v4 running shoe features a responsive REVlite midsole, plus an enhanced ABZORB® crash pad that ups shock absorption and stability. The supportive yet lightweight FantomFit upper — in a majestic mix of gray, blue and pink that recalls Japan’s clouds, sky and cherry blossoms — uses no-sew overlay construction to keep your foot secure. Dreamy ombre laces and cherry blossom designs on the midsole and insole make this women’s shoe a standout edition to any running wardrobe.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Blown rubber outsole
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- FantomFit is a skeletally engineered upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
- No-sew material application
- REVlite midsole foam
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
- Color: White with Blue & Pink Glo
- Shoe Last: PL-8
- Weight: 188.2 grams (6.4 oz)
|Need help with a definition?|
You May Also Like
Today's Customer Favorites